IRS Form CP 575 is a computer generated form issued to you by the IRS when you applied for your Employer Identification Number (EIN). 
What is IRS form CP 575?
Why do I need form CP 575?
Can I use a W-9 instead?
Most Medicare and Medicaid applications require a copy of this form be included with applications upon submission during the credentialing process.
No. A W-9 is completed by the provider and will not replace the CP 575 which is issued by the IRS and proof that an EIN or TIN is assigned to a specific provider or entity.
What if I lost my CP 575 form?
No problem. If you cannot find the original form CP 575 you were issued by the IRS, you can obtain a replacement form. However, the specific CP 575 form is computer generated and another CP 575 cannot be re-issued.  Instead, the IRS will send you a Form 147-C in its place. The 147-C is proof of EIN and will satisfy the requirements for Medicare and Medicaid.
How do I  obtain a copy of form 147-C?
Help with IRS Forms CP 575  &  147-C
Providers can obtain a copy of form 147-C by calling the IRS Business Helpline at (800) 829-4933. Identifying information is required to obtain the form from the IRS.  If you need to authorize a third party to obtain a copy of Form 147-C on your behalf, an authorized company representative must complete Form 8821 which will be sent by fax to an IRS representative.      For more information visit
Here is form you need
Copyright 2014  Express Credentialing - All Rights Reserved